Now when the taking medical education in top universities is becoming a trend mainly for Indian students. Considering this, Eurasia education link came forward with their team of expert and trained counselors who guide the students and prepare them for mbbs study abroad. Due to the increase in India's competition, many students can't get admission to the colleges, and if anyone gets, they have to pay high fees. But when talking about Study MBBS in Ukraine, students don't have to pay high fees or ask for donations. Another amazing thing for students is that they get direct admission. So for what you are waiting for, reserve your seat with the help of the expert consultant team of Eurasia education link.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
· Ukraine has made its name the most reliable destination for the students who are willing to study MBBS in Ukraine. It is all because of the quality education in almost all the medical colleges of Ukraine.
· The primary advantage of obtaining mbbs study abroad in Ukraine is that their medical universities are globally associated with the WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
· The language preferred in the Ukraine medical college is English rather than European, making it easier for the international and Indian students to get involved in the environment and understand what professors are explaining in the class.
· Accommodation cost of colleges in Ukraine is very low when a company with several countries likes UK, USA, and several other European countries. Apart from the accommodation charges, the travelling expenses for the students in Ukraine are also very cheap. Students get discounts and offer for travelling within the country.
· Students who prefer to Study Mbbs in Ukraine get eligible to be a part of several international exchange programs and scientific projects that improve their skills. Doing this will help the students to achieve their desired goals in the long run.
· Specialty for the Indian students who take admission in Ukrainian universities easily gets jobs in India since the Ukraine medical degree is globally recognized. Apart from India, students can also get a job anywhere in the world.
To reserve the seat in the top medical universities of Ukraine is a very easy task. To get admission, it is not necessary to crack the entrance exam. Some of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
· Students should be 17 years older on or before 31 December of the year when they plan to take admission.
Students should have obtained 50% marks in 12th
standard from science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE or ISC or
any recognized board.