- IFMNU ranks 12th position among all the medical universities in Ukraine.
- This university is the prior choice for Indian students because of its low fee and high ranking.
- Around ten batches of Indian students have passed out from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- MBBS in Ukraine at Ivano Frankivsk national medical university is low compared to other universities in Ukraine.
Is Ivano Frankivsk national medical university good?
According to webometrics, IFNMU ranks 12th position among all the medical universities in Ukraine. The medical degree from this university is valid in the whole world because it has recognition from MCI, NMC, and WHO.
What training do you get from the faculties of Ivano Frankivsk?
At present, the faculties of Ivano Frankivsk National medical university are active and provide training in
- Faculty of medicine
- Pharma faculty
- Faculty of dentistry
- Language faculty
- Post-graduates specialization's faculty
This university provides training in graduate, post-graduate, clinical residency, Ph.D., and diploma courses. As per the majority of Indian students, the faculty of general medicine is the most chosen course. Every year, this university receives many applications for MBBS admission in Ukraine. In Ivano Frankivs national medical university, the hostels have higher facilities for international students (Indians).
What hostel facilities do Indian students get in Ivano Frankivsk national medical university?
All the hostels are located near the main college campus.
- Ivano Frankivsk national medical university hostels are situated near the university's main campus.
- Indian students are accommodated in government hostels.
- The hostels have a reading hall, kitchen, laundry, and sports hall.
- For the Indian students in 1st year, it is compulsory to stay at the hostels provided by the college.
- From the 2nd year, students can choose to stay in any flat or stay at hostels.
- Indian mess facility is available where students can have their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- For the safety of students, all the hostels have CCTV and a fire alarm system.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi, and Eid are celebrated with great enthusiasm and joy every year.
Top Krok exam result at Ivano frankivsk National medical university
Krok exam is a promoting exam in Ukraine conducted in two parts, i.e., Krok 1 and Krok 2. All the students doing MBBS in Ukraine have to clear this Krok exam to get promoted to another year. The education ministry holds this exam.
Ivano Frankivsk national medical university Krok result from
- 2017: 97%
- 2019: 99%
- 2020: 99.9%
Ivano Frankivsk national medical university MCI result
- 2013-2017: 35%
- 2018: 63%
- 2019: 80%
- 2020: 83%
- 2021: 43%