Europe is one of the most renowned places for doing medical studies across the world. People from all over the world come to Europe to study MBBS. Nowadays, Europe has become the most preferred place for MBBS. There are large numbers of vacancies for MBBS in Europe. Europe is the best choice for all MBBS aspirants. Europe has some of the best medical universities in the world. Here, all the universities offer world-class education. The professors are highly trained and skilled at MBBS universities. The craze for MBBS in Europe has increased over the last decade. Most Indian students prefer Europe to study MBBS as all the colleges are NMC-approved. Apart from this, the MBBS degree from here is valid worldwide.
Benefits you get from the university.
University will provide you with an educational loan to pursue your degree. Apart from this, you will get several scholarship programs which the universities will offer you. There are some aids which cover the living and the educational cost. Specific schemes in the universities will cover half of your tuition fees. All the universities teach you with modern technology so that you don’t face any problems in future. Skills are taught both the ways practically and based on theory. Colleges do their best to provide you with a comfortable stay. All the hostels are spacious and provide good quality food.
Intake of MBBS in Europe
1. The classes for MBBS commence in September
2. Students from all over the globe come here to study.
3. The admission is made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
4. The seats are limited
5. Get in touch with medical universities to gather information.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Europe
1. Age must be above 18
2. You must complete a 10+2 standard exam with science.
3. You must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as your subjects in 12th grade.
4. You must score above 50% in your 10+2 board examination.
5. You must qualify for the NEET examination to apply for MBBS in Europe.
Documents required for MBBS in Europe
1. Mark sheet of class 10 and 12thBirth certificate.
2. Valid passport
3. Migration certificate
4. Air tickets
5. NEET scorecard
6. The medical certificate contains a complete report on HIV and Vaccination.
7. Offer letter from the European university
Why study MBBS in Europe?
- MBBS in Europe is the booming hub
- You can easily find MBBS universities in Europe
- Cost of study is low because no extra charges are taken for English courses
- Doing MBBS in Europe is the best option for all the Indians
- Hostels provide Indian foods
- All the universities offer affordable accommodation
- You can get great exposure from here
- MBBS degree in Europe has more excellent value than other country’s degree
- The course duration is 5 to 6 year
- Students are safe and secured here
- Students get to learn about the new culture and new medicine of Europe.
What are the best countries in Europe to study MBBS?
Some of the best countries that offer medical education at a low cost to all students are the United Kingdom, France, Poland, Germany, Portugal, Georgia, Netherland, Greece, Italy, Spain, and Romania. These are the top 10 countries where you can pursue your MBBS and become a renowned doctor worldwide.