The duration of the course for Indian students is six years. The entire MBBS course in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University includes an internship required for working as a medical practitioner in Ukraine and other countries. The medium of instruction at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is English. All the tests classes are conducted in English medium. This institution has the best English faculties for Indian students. Books written by Indian writers are also available to avoid any problems while reading.
What is the entire MBBS fee in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
The Entire MBBS fee for an Indian student is 19.95 lacs. The detailed fee in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is
- 1st year = 4,55,000
- 2nd year = 3,08,000
3. Total fee = 19,95,000
Do MCI/NMC and WHO recognize Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
Yes, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is recognized by MCI/NMC and WHO. Therefore,
- All the Indian students who get admission into Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University can appear in the MCI screening test. After clearing this exam, one can work as a registered medical practitioner in India.
- These students can appear for the entrance exam of any country to pursue their post-graduation.
Is getting admission for MBBS easy in Ukraine?
This is a common thought among many students. Getting admission to a medical university in Ukraine is very easy and affordable. No entrance exams like TOEFL or IELTS are required. For access, a student must be eligible for some simple criteria.
Is NEET necessary to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Yes, clearing NEET is necessary to study medicine in Ukraine or India. Clearing NEET smoothen the admission process in top universities in Ukraine like Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
Why Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is the best?
- There are 13 different faculties for medical training.
- There are 13 different sections with specialized scientists who are masters in their field.
- Several international professors help the students in catering proper medical education.
- English is spoken as a medium of teaching.
- There is no corruption.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine
- It is a European country and provides a great working opportunity to the students pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- It has a straightforward process of admission.
- Many universities offer admission without any entrance exam.
- Living cost in Ukraine is very cheap.